Members of the Churches of Christ for Scouting (MCCS) is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. Donations to MCCS are tax-deductible. All funds contributed are used to defray costs in operating the various programs.
- Since MCCS’s founding in 1986 hundreds of Church of Christ scouting units have been chartered across the United States.
- Thousands of Bibles have been distributed to scouts at national and regional jamborees.
- Thousands of Church of Christ Religious Emblem Awards were presented at award ceremonies across the nation.
- MCCS has supported numerous youth events.
- Gifts from generous friends are what make the facts presented above possible.
Your support is greatly appreciated. Checks may be made payable to MCCS and sent to the address below. You may also donate via PayPal utilizing the link on the right.